Does Orphenadrine-ASA-Caffeine Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/DIPYRIDAMOLE INJECTABLE
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/CIMETIDINE
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 325 MG)/BETRIXABAN
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/EDOXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/APIXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/RIVAROXABAN
- HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN/TICAGRELOR
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/DABIGATRAN
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (>325 MG)/PEMETREXED
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/ADENOSINE; HEXOBENDINE; REGADENOSON
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES/LITHIUM
- SELECTED XANTHINE DERIVATIVES/FLUVOXAMINE
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/BUPRENORPHINE & METHADONE FOR MAT
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- MUSCLE RELAXANTS/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS; THROMBOLYTICS/DROTRECOGIN
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); INDOMETHACIN/TILUDRONATE DISODIUM
- HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN/ACE INHIBITORS
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN/SSRIS; SNRIS
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/LEPIRUDIN
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.