Who should not take CATHFLO ACTIVASE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- decreased blood platelets
- puncture of artery that cannot have pressure exerted on it
- puncture of vein that cannot have pressure exerted on it
- a stroke
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- blood clot in vein with a blood infection
- severe liver disease
- severe renal impairment
- recent operation
- gave birth to a child within the last 10 days
- internal bleeding
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Cathflo Activase intra-catheter?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.