Calcitrate may interact with the following medications:
Serious Interactions of Calcitrate:
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ALUM;CA;MAG/ORAL PHOSPHATE SUPPLEMENTS; URINARY PH MODIFIERS
- DIVALENT & TRIVALENT CATIONS/TETRACYCLINES
Moderate Interactions of Calcitrate:
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/DOLUTEGRAVIR
- SELECTED ORAL CATIONS/SELECTED ORAL QUINOLONES
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/ELTROMBOPAG
- ORAL CALCIUM/PHENYTOIN
- SELECTED MINERALS/ORAL IRON SUPPLEMENTS
- DI-; TRIVALENT CATIONS/CHLOROQUINE; HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- ORAL CALCIUM PRODUCTS/ESTRAMUSTINE
- ORAL CALCIUM PRODUCTS/STRONTIUM
- ORAL CALCIUM ACETATE; CARBONATE; CITRATE/LEVOTHYROXINE