Who should not take Bosentan Tablet For Suspension?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- Decreased Blood Platelets
- suddenly serious symptoms of heart failure
- Fluid in the Lungs
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- Low Sperm Count
- Visible Water Retention
- High Amount of Bilirubin in the Blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Pulmonary Veno-occlusive Disease
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.