Who should not take BOSENTAN?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased blood platelets
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- fluid in the lungs
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- visible water retention
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using bosentan?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.