What Conditions does Treat?
- a type of movement disorder called parkinsonism
- Parkinson's disease
- extrapyramidal symptoms as a result of taking the medication
- allergic conjunctivitis
- inflammation of the nose due to an allergy
- stuffy nose
- welt from pressure on skin
- sensation of spinning or whirling
- difficulty sleeping
- nausea and vomiting
- motion sickness
- a significant type of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis
- an allergic reaction
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Dytan oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.