Does ALLERGY RELIEF Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECT INDIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS/TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS
- MIXED;INDIRECT SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECTED DIRECT-ACTING SYMPATHOMIMETICS/TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
- DOPAMINE TRANSPORTER BINDERS/IOFLUPANE I 123
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM CAPSULES
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM TABLETS
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SODIUM FUSIDATE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED INHALATION ANESTHETIC AGENTS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/ERGOT ALKALOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/GUANETHIDINE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/RAUWOLFIA ALKALOIDS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/METHYLDOPA
- SELECTED CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/METOPROLOL
- MODERATE CYP1A2 INHIBITORS/PIRFENIDONE
- ACETAMINOPHEN/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS
- SELECTED WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TAMOXIFEN
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Have you ever purchased HCA Allergy Relief oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.