Who should not take PERCOGESIC BACKACHE RELIEF?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low vitamin K levels
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- high amount of magnesium in the blood
- a decrease in the blood clotting protein prothrombin
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- decreased blood platelets
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- nasal polyp
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- a type of stomach irritation called gastritis
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- end-stage renal disease
- decreased kidney function
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- increased cardiovascular event risk
- aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Doans Pills oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.