What Conditions does NEOMYCIN-POLYMYXIN-GRAMICIDIN Treat?
- inflammation of the cornea of the eye due to bacteria
- blepharoconjunctivitis, an inflammatory disorder of the eyes
- pink eye from bacterial infection
- bacterial inflammation of cornea and covering of eye
- bacterial infection of the eyelid
- an infection on the surface of the eye
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using neomycin-polymyxin-gramicidin drops?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.