Who should not take Vitamins B1 B6 B12 Capsule?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Atrophic Gastritis
- past history of complete removal of stomach
- Cobalamin And Derivatives
- Vitamin B6 Preparations - Pyridoxine
- Vitamin B1 Preparations - Thiamine
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.