What Conditions does ZOLOFT Treat?
- bipolar depression
- depressed mood disorder occurring every year at the same time
- panic disorder
- extreme apprehension or fear of social interaction
- obsessive compulsive disorder
- premenstrual disorder with a state of unhappiness
- posttraumatic stress syndrome
- major depressive disorder
- repeated episodes of anxiety
- anxiousness associated with depression
- binge eating disorder
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Zoloft?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.