Who should not take CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- cancer of the prostate gland
- cancer of the testis
- a tumor of the pituitary gland
- tumor that is dependent on estrogen for growth
- puberty at an earlier age than would be expected
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, an abnormal enlargement of the ovaries
- visible water retention
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using chorionic GONADOTROPIN vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.