What Conditions does Novantrone Concentrate Treat?
- acute myeloid leukemia
- relapsing form of multiple sclerosis
- metastatic prostate carcinoma
- secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Conditioning prior to Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Progressive Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.