What Conditions does INTRON A Treat?
- chronic hepatitis B
- acute inflammation of the liver due to hepatitis C virus
- chronic hepatitis C
- venereal wart
- malignant melanoma, a type of skin cancer
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- carcinoid syndrome
- follicular lymphoma
- a type of lymphoma involving the skin called mycosis fungoides
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- hairy cell leukemia
- tumor of epithelial cells in cornea & conjunctiva of eye
- multiple myeloma
- chronic myelocytic leukemia
- Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myelocytic leukemia
- cancer of the bladder
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using interferon alfa-2b injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.