What Conditions does Blephamide S.O.P. Ointment Treat?
- inflammation of the iris and ciliary body of the eye
- an inflammatory disorder of the eyes
- pink eye from bacterial infection
- bacterial infection of the eyelid
- an infection on the surface of the eye
- eye inflammation
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.