Who should not take Pred-G Ointment?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- tuberculosis of the eye
- a shingles outbreak that involves the eye
- herpes simplex dendritic keratitis
- increased pressure in the eye
- wide-angle glaucoma
- cornea of eye infection from vaccinia virus
- a fungal infection in the eye
- amebic infection of the eye
- severe nearsightedness
- Krukenberg spindle in eye
- MT-RNR1 increased risk of aminoglycoside-induced hearing loss
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Pred-G Ointment?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.