What Conditions does Heparin SODIUM Vial Treat?
- a type of blood clotting disorder called disseminated intravascular coagulation
- a clot in the lung
- treatment to prevent a blood clot in the lung
- peripheral artery obstruction by foreign substance or clot
- treatment to prevent peripheral artery thromboembolism
- deep vein thrombosis prevention
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- prevent extracorporeal clotting during hemodialysis
- prevent clot from blocking an intravenous catheter
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- blood clot prevention following percutaneous coronary intervention
- a heart attack
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.