What Conditions does Warfarin SODIUM Treat?
- a blood clot
- Blood Clots in Deep Veins and in Blood Vessel of the Lung
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- Treatment to Prevent Blood Clots in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- Myocardial Reinfarction Prevention
- Prevention for a Blood Clot going to the Brain
- a clot in the lung
- Blood Clot caused by Artificial Heart Valve
- Treatment to Prevent a Blood Clot in the Lung
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prevention
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.