What Conditions does Bumetanide Vial Treat?
- accumulation of fluid caused by cirrhosis of the liver
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- edema with defective kidney function
- accumulation of fluid resulting from chronic heart failure
- fluid in the lungs due to chronic heart failure
- visible water retention
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Bumetanide Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.