Who should not take Cyclophosphamide Injection?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bacterial infection
- opportunistic fungal infection
- myeloproliferative neoplasm
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- heart muscle disease caused by the medication doxorubicin
- liver problems
- uric acid kidney stones
- inflammation of the bladder with hemorrhage
- inflammation and bleeding of the bladder due to chemotherapy
- bloody urine
- high amount of uric acid in the blood
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- obstruction of any part of the urinary tract
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
- an increased risk of developing an uncommon viral infection called an opportunistic infection
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Cyclophosphamide Injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.