Who should not take Buprenorphine HCl Cartridge?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- untreated decreased level of thyroid hormones
- decreased function of the adrenal gland
- psychosis caused by sudden alcohol withdrawal
- alcohol intoxication
- drug abuse
- cor pulmonale
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- asthma attack
- decreased lung function
- paralysis of the intestines
- severe liver disease
- biliary and gallbladder problem
- narrowing of the tube that empties urine from the bladder
- enlarged prostate
- weakened patient
- high pressure within the skull
- worsening chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- history of opioid overdose
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Buprenorphine HCl Cartridge?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.