Does Zantac Syrup Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- LONG ACTING ANTACIDS; H2S;PPIS/SELECTED CEPHALOSPORINS
- H2 ANTAGONISTS; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/SECRETIN
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- H2 ANTAGONISTS/DASATINIB; PAZOPANIB
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>30MG OR <=40MG)
- SELECTED WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TAMOXIFEN
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED H2 ANTAGONISTS/SELPERCATINIB
- SELECTED H2 ANTAGONISTS/BOSUTINIB; NERATINIB
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LEMBOREXANT
- SELECTED CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/METOPROLOL
- SEL ORAL CATIONS; ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAG/DOLUTEGRAVIR-RILPIVIRIN
- ANTACIDS; SELECTED H2 ANTAGONISTS/ACALABRUTINIB
- H2 ANTAGONISTS/SELECTED KINASE INHIBITORS
- ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAGONISTS/LEDIPASVIR; VELPATASVIR
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (<=30MG)
- ANTACIDS; H2 ANTAGONISTS/RILPIVIRINE
- H2 ANTAGONISTS; PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/RALTEGRAVIR
- ANTACIDS;H2 ANTAGONISTS;PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS/AMPHETAMINES
- CYP3A4; CYP2C8; P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/LOPERAMIDE
- H2 ANTAGONISTS/ATAZANAVIR
- AGENTS AFFECTING GASTRIC PH/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- CIMETIDINE; RANITIDINE/HYDANTOINS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.