What Conditions does Treat?
- TB involving the lungs
- active tuberculosis
- a systemic inflammatory response called sepsis due to an infection with bacteria
- a bacterial infection
- an infection of the central nervous system called meningitis
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- infection within the abdomen
- infection of the biliary tract
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- infection of a joint
- infection of bone
- infection of burn wound
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Kantrex injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.