Does Motrin Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/CIDOFOVIR
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/FOSCARNET
- NON-STEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS/INOTERSEN
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- NSAIDS/APIXABAN; BETRIXABAN; EDOXABAN; RIVAROXABAN
- NSAIDS/SODIUM PHOSPHATE BOWEL CLEANSER
- NSAIDS/SELECTED PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (>325 MG)/PEMETREXED
- NSAIDS/SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAGONISTS)
- NSAIDS/CYCLOSPORINE; EVEROLIMUS; SIROLIMUS; TACROLIMUS
- NSAIDS/METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/LOOP DIURETICS
- NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS/BETA-BLOCKERS
- SELECTED NSAIDS/SELECTED CYP2C9 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NSAIDS/PROBENECID
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/ADEFOVIR
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/IMMUNE GLOBULIN IV (IGIV)
- SELECTED NSAIDS/ACE INHIBITORS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- NSAIDS/EPLERENONE; SPIRONOLACTONE
- SELECTED NSAIDS/ASPIRIN (FOR CARDIOPROTECTION)
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/TENOFOVIR
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN/SSRIS; SNRIS
- IBUPROFEN; INDOMETHACIN/DIGOXIN
- SELECTED NSAIDS/TRIAMTERENE; AMILORIDE
- NSAIDS/ANGIOTENSIN II RECEPTOR BLOCKER (ARB)
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.