What Conditions does Serostim Vial Treat?
- Growth Failure Associated with Turner's Syndrome
- Significant Weight Loss from HIV
- Inadequate Absorption of Nutrients due to a Short Bowel
- Short Stature
- Born Small for Gestational Age
- Growth Failure due to Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Growth Failure in Child with Short Stature Homeobox-Containing Gene (SHOX) Deficiency
- growth hormone deficiency dwarfism
- short height unrelated to low amounts of growth hormone
- Short Stature Associated with Noonan Syndrome
- growth hormone deficiency in an adult
- Failure to Grow caused by Chronic Kidney Failure
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.