Who should not take PARAPLATIN?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- decreased function of bone marrow
- an increased risk of bleeding
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- hearing loss
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- excessive vomiting
- abnormal liver function tests
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Paraplatin vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.