What Conditions does Taxol Concentrate Treat?
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- cancer of the ovary
- non-small cell lung cancer
- Locally Advanced Breast Carcinoma
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- Cancer of Fallopian Tube
- small cell cancer of the lung
- Testicular Tumor that is Resistant to Treatment
- carcinoma in situ of the esophagus
- cancer of the bladder
- Primary Cancer of Peritoneum
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.