What Conditions does Taxol Concentrate Treat?
- locally advanced breast carcinoma
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- non-small cell lung cancer
- cancer of the ovary
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- carcinoma in situ of the esophagus
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- small cell cancer of the lung
- cancer of the bladder
- testicular tumor that is resistant to treatment
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- cancer of fallopian tube
- primary cancer of peritoneum
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.