Who should not take Taxol Concentrate?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- severe infection
- decreased function of bone marrow
- decreased blood platelets
- peripheral neuropathy
- heart attack
- slow heartbeat
- abnormal heart rhythm
- abnormally low blood pressure
- liver problems
- High Amount of Bilirubin in the Blood
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Severely Decreased Levels of Neutrophils in the Blood
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.