What Conditions does Phytonadione Syringe Treat?
- decrease in the blood-clotting protein prothrombin
- Bleeding in Newborn Baby due to Low Vitamin K
- Prevention of Bleeding in Newborn Baby due to Low Vitamin K
- decreased blood-clotting from low vitamin K
- Decrease in Blood-Clotting Protein caused by Antibiotics
- Blood Clotting Protein Deficiency due to Anticoagulants
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.