Does CAPTOPRIL Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/LITHIUM
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/TRIMETHOPRIM
- ACE INHIBITORS/MTOR INHIBITORS
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/BILASTINE
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/DOXORUBICIN
- P-GP INHIBITORS/RIMEGEPANT
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/RELUGOLIX
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/ORAL LEFAMULIN
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/VENETOCLAX
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/COLCHICINE
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/ALISKIREN
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/SODIUM PHOSPHATE BOWEL CLEANSER
- P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/TOPOTECAN
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/DABIGATRAN
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/COLISTIMETHATE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/LOOP DIURETICS
- ACE INHIBITORS/HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN
- SELECTED ACE INHIBITORS/INDOMETHACIN
- ACE INHIBITORS/ACEMETACIN; PROGLUMETACIN; SALSALATE
- ACE INHIBITORS/SELECTED NSAIDS
- SELECTED ACE INHIBITORS/POTASSIUM SPARING DIURETICS
- SELECTED ACE INHIBITORS/POTASSIUM SUPPLEMENTS
- P-GP OR BCRP INHIBITORS/BEROTRALSTAT
- P-GP OR BCRP INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES AND VASODILATORS/APOMORPHINE
- SELECTED ACE INHIBITORS/TIZANIDINE
- SELECT P-GP INHIBITORS/EDOXABAN (<= 30 MG)
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/DAPAGLIFLOZIN; ERTUGLIFLOZIN
- SELECTED P-GLYCOPROTEIN (P-GP) INHIBITORS/BETRIXABAN
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVE AGENTS/SELECTED MAOIS
- SELECT P-GP INHIBITORS/EDOXABAN (> 30 MG)
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/CANAGLIFLOZIN
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/DROSPIRENONE
- ACE INHIBITORS/AZATHIOPRINE
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Capoten oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.