Does ASPIR 81 Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTICOAGULANT;ANTIPLATELET;THROMBOLYTIC/ALIPOGENE TIPARVOVEC
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/INOTERSEN
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTABLE)
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/LOOP DIURETICS
- ASPIRIN (FOR CARDIOPROTECTION)/SELECTED NSAIDS
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/TISOTUMAB
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/PLASMINOGEN
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/FRUQUINTINIB; SURUFATINIB
- ANTICOAGULANT;ANTIPLATELET;THROMBOLYTIC/ICOSAPENT ETHYL
- ASPIRIN (<= 325 MG)/DICHLORPHENAMIDE
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE (CUSHING)
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 325 MG)/BETRIXABAN
- ASPIRIN (<= 100 MG)/EDOXABAN
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 81 MG)/RIVAROXABAN
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 81MG)/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAGONISTS)
- SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
- LOW DOSE ASPIRIN/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 100 MG)/DABIGATRAN
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 100 MG)/APIXABAN
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS; THROMBOLYTICS/DROTRECOGIN
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN/SSRIS; SNRIS
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/LEPIRUDIN
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased ASPIR 81?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.