What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Albuterol Sulfate 2.5 Mg/0.5 Ml Solution For Nebulization to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: POORLY CONTROLLED ASTHMA IN PREGNANT PTS ASSOC W/PREECLAMPSIA & LOW BIRTH WT
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: OBSERVE FOR TREMORS & EXCITEMENT ESPECIALLY WITH ORAL USE.
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Cardiovascular-Use caution in severe cardiovascular diseases, particularly coronary insufficiency, since beta-agonists increase heart rate and blood pressure. Endocrine-Use caution in poorly controlled hyperthyroidism or diabetes.
Giving Albuterol Sulfate 2.5 Mg/0.5 Ml Solution For Nebulization to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Safety and efficacy not established for powder inhalation dose form age < 4 years.
- management or monitoring precaution: Safety and efficacy not established age < 2 years.
- management or monitoring precaution: Efficacy not established with HFA dose form age < 4 years per manufacturer.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.