Who should not take TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer in a male patient
- cancer of the prostate gland
- polycythemia vera
- increased calcium in the blood from cancer
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- a clot in the lung
- chronic heart failure
- chronic heart failure suddenly not controlled by medication
- a stroke
- blood clot formation in vein
- chronic lung disease
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- enlarged prostate
- enlarged breasts
- sleep apnea
- visible water retention
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- abnormal increase in red blood cells
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using testosterone propionate intramuscular?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.