Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- caloric undernutrition
- acute liver failure
- liver problems
- a condition where the body is unable to maintain adequate blood flow called shock
- acetaminophen overdose
- acute inflammation of the liver due to hepatitis C virus
- suicidal thoughts
- alcohol intoxication
- drug abuse
- cor pulmonale
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal heart rhythm
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- orthostatic hypotension, a form of low blood pressure
- low blood pressure
- asthma attack
- decreased lung function
- paralysis of the intestines
- liver problems
- biliary and gallbladder problem
- acute inflammation of the pancreas
- decreased kidney function
- high pressure within the skull
- decreased blood volume
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- prolonged P-R interval observed on EKG
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Darvocet-N 100 oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.