Does Alka-Seltzer 324 Mg Effervescent Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/EDOXABAN
- BICARBONATE/DELAYED-RELEASE CYSTEAMINE BITARTRATE
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/APIXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/RIVAROXABAN
- HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN/TICAGRELOR
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/DABIGATRAN
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ASPIRIN (FOR CARDIOPROTECTION)/SELECTED NSAIDS
- AL, CA & MG ANTACIDS; BUFFERED MEDS; SUCRALFATE/BICTEGRAVIR
- ASPIRIN (< OR = 325 MG)/BETRIXABAN
- ASPIRIN (> 81MG AND <= 325 MG)/PEMETREXED
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS; THROMBOLYTICS/DROTRECOGIN
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); INDOMETHACIN/TILUDRONATE DISODIUM
- HIGH-DOSE ASPIRIN/ACE INHIBITORS
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN/SSRIS; SNRIS
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/LEPIRUDIN
- ANTACIDS; BUFFERED FORMULATIONS/AMPRENAVIR; ATAZANAVIR
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- AGENTS AFFECTING GASTRIC PH/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS
- URINARY ALKALINIZERS/QUINIDINE
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
- URINARY ALKALINIZERS/SYMPATHOMIMETICS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.