Who should not take AYGESTIN?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer
- excessive fat in the blood
- a migraine headache
- optic disk edema
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- a clot in the lung
- chronic heart failure
- a stroke
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- thrombophlebitis, an inflamed vein due to a blood clot
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- at risk for formation of blood clots
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- visible water retention
- tobacco smoking
- increased cardiovascular event risk
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Aygestin?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.