Who should not take Mitomycin Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- severe infection
- syndrome characterized by anemia and renal failure
- decreased function of bone marrow
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- increased risk of bleeding
- decreased blood platelets
- decreased white blood cells
- heart failure
- x-ray results showing lung tissue changes
- red or swollen mouth
- kidney disease with reduction in kidney function
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Bleomycin Analogues
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.