Who should not take Mitomycin Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- hemolytic uremic syndrome, a condition that affects the kidney and the blood
- decreased function of bone marrow
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- an increased risk of bleeding
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- heart failure
- x-ray results showing lung tissue changes
- stomatitis, a condition with painful swelling and sores inside the mouth
- decreased kidney function
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Mitomycin Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.