What Conditions does Fluorouracil Vial Treat?
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- cancer of the large intestine
- pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- a cancer that forms in the glands of the pancreas
- colon and rectal cancer that has spread to another area
- stomach cancer
- Cancer of Pancreas Islet Cells
- carcinoid syndrome
- hard irregular scarring of skin often increasing in size
- tumor of epithelial cells in cornea & conjunctiva of eye
- Localized Anal Cancer
- locally advanced breast carcinoma
- cancer of the bladder
- metastatic anal cancer
- cancer of the esophagus
- cancer of gallbladder or bile ducts
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.