What Conditions does Macrodantin Treat?
- Urinary Tract Infection caused by Klebsiella Bacteria
- Infection of the Urinary Tract caused by Enterococcus
- Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria
- Bladder Infection caused by Enterobacter
- Urinary Tract Infection caused by Staphylococcus Aureus
- Staphylococcus Saprophyticus Infection of Urinary Tract
- Urinary Tract Infection Prevention
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.