What Conditions does TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE Treat?
- deficient activity of testes or ovaries due to chemotherapy
- deficiency of gonadotropin releasing factor
- abnormal function and activity of the testis
- male with unusually late sexual maturity
- significant weight loss from HIV
- rare X chromosome abnormality - Klinefelter syndrome
- undescended testicle
- deficiency of a substance that promotes masculinization
- primary testicular failure due to torsion of both testes
- primary testicular failure due to inflammation of testis
- surgical removal of both testicles
- absence of testicles
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using testosterone cypionate vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.