Who should not take Idarubicin HCL Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- decreased function of bone marrow
- inflammation of the covering of the heart or pericardium
- a disease of the heart muscle
- abnormal heart rhythm
- chronic heart failure
- inflammation of the middle tissue heart muscle
- inflammation of the small and large intestine
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.