Who should not take Nicotrol Cartridge?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- type 1 diabetes mellitus
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- Prinzmetal angina, a type of angina where chest pain occurs when at rest
- angina, a type of chest pain
- a sudden worsening of heart related chest pain called angina
- life-threatening irregular heart rhythm
- Raynaud's phenomenon, a condition where blood vessels constrict too much with coldness or stress
- Buerger's disease
- throat irritation
- inflammation of the esophagus
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- liver problems
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Nicotrol Cartridge?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.