Who should not take HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- active tuberculosis
- herpes simplex infection of the eye
- a herpes simplex infection
- an infection due to a fungus
- an infection
- overactive thyroid gland
- a condition with low thyroid hormone levels
- psychotic disorder
- increased pressure in the eye
- wide-angle glaucoma
- high blood pressure
- chronic heart failure
- a gastrointestinal tract fistula
- surgical joining of two parts of the intestine
- decreased kidney function
- osteoporosis, a condition of weak bones
- infection caused by the varicella zoster virus
- intestinal abscess
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using hydrocortisone acetate suppository, rectal?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.