What Conditions does Betapen-VK Solution, Reconstituted (Recon Soln) Treat?
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- a bacterial skin infection
- upper respiratory infection caused by Pneumococcus
- upper respiratory tract infection caused by Streptococcus
- inflammation of the gums and mouth
- strep throat and tonsillitis
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- infection of the middle ear by S. pneumoniae bacteria
- strep throat
- infection prevention from tooth extraction
- throat irritation
- infection of the middle ear caused by Streptococcus
- a bacterial infection of the middle ear
- trench mouth
- scarlet fever
- rheumatic fever prevention
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- skin infection caused by anthrax
- treatment to prevent anthrax after exposure to disease
- an infection by Actinomyces bacteria called actinomycosis
- Lyme disease
- streptococcus infection prevention in sickle cell disease
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.