What Conditions does Chloramphenicol Intravenous Treat?
- typhoid fever
- paratyphoid fever
- bacterial meningitis caused by Streptococcus
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria anthrax
- bacterial stomach or intestine infection due to anthrax
- infection of the brain or spinal cord caused by anthrax
- infection due to the bacteria Rickettsia
- bacterial meningitis caused by haemophilus influenzae
- meningococcal meningitis
- gas gangrene caused by Clostridium perfringens bacteria
- brain abscess caused by the bacteria Bacteroides
- a bacterial infection
- Mediterranean spotted fever
- infection of the blood caused by the bacteria anthrax
Are you currently using Chloramphenicol Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.