What Conditions does Avlosulfon Tablet Treat?
- chronic inflammatory skin disease marked by blisters
- pneumonia with a fungus called Pneumocystis jirovecii
- disease of the skin characterized by pus-filled blisters
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia prevention
- infection due to the parasite Toxoplasma gondii
- a blistering skin disorder
- pyoderma gangrenosum
- a condition where large painful skin sores form
- disease of the mouth and eyes marked by blisters
- granuloma annulare
- infection of the feet caused by Actinomyces bacteria
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- an autoimmune disease
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.