What Conditions does ADRIAMYCIN Treat?
- osteosarcoma of bone
- Ewing's sarcoma
- tumor of soft/connective tissue that is usually malignant
- locally advanced breast carcinoma
- Wilms' tumor
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- cancer or malignancy
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- follicular lymphoma
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- multiple myeloma
- acute lymphoid leukemia
- carcinoid syndrome
- acute myeloid leukemia, a type of blood cancer
- liver cancer
- stomach cancer that has spread to another part of body
- pancreatic adenocarcinoma, a cancer that forms in the glands of the pancreas
- thyroid cancer
- lung cancer
- small cell cancer of the lung
- breast cancer
- cancer of pancreas islet cells
- cancer of the ovary
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- progressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- invasive bladder cancer
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Adriamycin vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.