What Conditions does METHOTREXATE Treat?
- psoriasis associated with arthritis
- osteosarcoma of bone
- inflammation of the blood vessels
- chronic inflammation of muscles in the body called polymyositis
- polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- a type of lymphoma involving the skin called mycosis fungoides
- rheumatoid arthritis
- inflammation of skin and muscles all over the body
- prevent spread of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma to the brain
- acute lymphoid leukemia
- acute myeloid leukemia, a type of blood cancer
- acute promyelocytic leukemia
- meningeal leukemia
- trophoblastic tumor of placenta
- Wegener's granulomatosis
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- breast cancer
- pregnancy to occur outside of womb
- cancer of the bladder
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- severe psoriasis that is resistant to treatment
- non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Crohn's disease
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Folex PFS injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.