Does Mexate Solution, Reconstituted (Recon Soln) Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS/TALIMOGENE LAHERPAREPVEC
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/EFALIZUMAB; NATALIZUMAB
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/PROBENECID
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/NSAIDS
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/PROCARBAZINE
- METHOTREXATE; PRALATREXATE/SULFONAMIDES; TRIMETHOPRIM
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/IODINATED CONTRAST MEDIA
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION )/PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION )/CIPROFLOXACIN
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/SELECTED SALICYLATES
- METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)/SULFASALAZINE
- METHOTREXATE/NITROUS OXIDE
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES;IMMUNE-MODULATORS/FINGOLIMOD; OCRELIZUMAB
- METHOTREXATE/AZATHIOPRINE; MERCAPTOPURINE
- METHOTREXATE (LOWER DOSAGE OR STRENGTH)/ZOSTER VACCINE LIVE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/CLOZAPINE
- METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJECTION, ORAL)/LIVE VACCINES
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.