What Conditions does Acetazolamide 500 Mg Solution For Injection Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors Treat?
- accumulation of fluid resulting from chronic heart failure
- fluid retention in the legs
- arms or hands
- water on the brain with obstruction of cerebrospinal fluid
- pseudotumor cerebri
- a condition with high fluid pressure in the brain
- metabolic alkalosis
- an acid-base imbalance of the blood
- increase pH of urine
- acute angle-closure glaucoma
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.